Saturday, October 18, 2014

Scale zero swap meet in Zutphen

This weekend the annual Dutch scale zero model railroad gathering was held in Zutphen. As usual, it was a relaxed meeting of train enthusiasts. Both the scratch building 2 rail rivet counting community was present and a group of cheerful coarse scale 3 railers. Although I like to see what these precision builders are up to, it is obvious where I spend most time. And the day brougth me a surprise. I was introduced to another Dutch Lionel collector and operator, that started commenting on this blog. We had lots to discuss.








The last three pictures are from the 3 rail corner. With some great engines and waggons. I could not resist and treated myself with a Merkur closed goods waggons, or as the Americans would call it a red four door boxcar.

No comments: